Coombes Everitt Architects Ltd is committed to minimising its impact on the environment in all business activities associated with the services we provide our customers.
The company implements documented procedures for all functions aimed to meet requirements of ISO 14001:2004 and which provide a framework for establishing and reviewing the Company Environmental Objectives and Targets. We are committed to Continuously Improve our Environmental Efficiency and are committed to ensure complete compliance to applicable Legal requirements as well as other requirements pertinent to our specific Environmental Aspects. In addition to this, we will:-
- undertake regular reviews of our operations, measure our existing environmental performance and undertake environmental risk assessments in order to identify significant environmental aspects and impacts,
- comply with the relevant legal and other requirements that apply to our operation,
- set objectives and targets in order to achieve continual environmental improvements in our performance,however large or small, prevent pollution wherever possible and minimise any adverse impacts on the environment and local community,
- provide technically competent services and professional solutions that help to conserve and protect the environment,
- raise environmental awareness with our staff, suppliers, subcontractors, clients, end users, and those other organisations with whom we have contact,
- consider sustainable criteria, and encourage the use of sustainable resources, designs and practices over the whole life cycle of the services we provide.
We are serious about the policies we have declared.These have been established and agreed and endorsed by the company directors. We have documented and implemented a fully integrated Business Management System, compliant with the requirements of both ISO 9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004.
8th August 2015